Choosing your doctor: Make sure your doctor is an ‘S100 Prescriber’

HIV medicines are classed as a section 100 highly specialised drug under the National Health Act. This means that only specialised doctors (known as S100 prescribers) can prescribe these medicines. There is a nationwide list of S100 prescribers on the following website: Prescriber Maps – ASHM . In this list you can search for S100 prescribers in or around your location. Alternatively, you can contact us at to find out more and a member of our team will get back to you to support you.  

There are also lots of resources below for further reading 

Translated information 

Living Positive Victoria acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land where we work and live. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders of all communities who also work and live on this land.