Positive Relationships: Creating Safe Connections
September 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
“I need to tell you something…”
“I’d like you to know that I’m..”
You’ve probably heard these words come out of your mouth before, or perhaps you’ve been wanting to have this conversation with a friend, a lover, a family member or someone who you would like to share your HIV status with? Every person living with HIV has a different approach when it comes to letting other people know about their status.
In this free two-hour online workshop for HIV+ men who have sex with men, you will:
- Learn from other folks living with HIV about different ways how you can share your HIV status in a variety of settings settings.
- Explore issues that may arise from sharing your HIV status with another person;
- Meet a serodiscordant (HIV+ & HIV-) couple and learn about their story;
- Learn about the settings where it may be necessary for you to share your HIV status;
- and learn about the HIV & the law.
This workshop will be run by our Peer Navigation team, Sarah Feagan and Emil Canita. We will also be joined by Craig Burnett, LPV’s Senior Policy Officer, who will talk to us about HIV & the law.
Zoom invite will be sent on the day of the event. Workshop will commence at 6:00PM
If you do have any questions, please feel free to send one of our Peer Navigator’s, Emil, an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 0493 105 832.Register today