Phoenix Workshop for Hetero Men
October 4 @ 6:00 pm - October 5 @ 5:00 pmFree
This workshop is designed to cater to the needs of heterosexual men of all ages.
You are welcome to participate, whether you are recently diagnosed or have been living with HIV long term. It’s a confidential and supportive space to equip you to thrive as a person living with HIV.
The workshop is peer-facilitated. In other words, it is designed and delivered by people living with HIV.
You can expect to:
– meet other straight men living with HIV and share experiences
– explore issues around disclosure, negotiating sex and relationships
– find out how to maintain your sexual health
– find out how to maintain and care for your mental health
– have your questions answered by HIV specialists including information on the latest treatment options
– learn about other HIV support and services
– start planning for the future
The workshop starts on Friday 4 October at 6pm for pizza, then the workshop runs 7 – 9pm.
The workshop continues Saturday 5 October from 9am – 5pm.