- This event has passed.
Phoenix for women including trans women and gender diverse folk
Phoenix for women including trans women and gender diverse folk is a confidential and supportive space to learn how to deal with managing HIV. The workshop is facilitated by other people living with HIV.
What can you expect from the workshop?
- Meet other people living with HIV and share your experiences
- Explore issues around sharing your status and relationships
- Negotiating sex and intimacy
- Find out how to maintain your sexual health
- Have your questions answered by a HIV specialist, plus get information on the latest HIV treatment options
- Learn about other HIV support and services
- Start planning for the future
“Before doing the workshop I felt so alone. Now I feel so much more confident to deal with the challenges that lie ahead.”
“Over the last few months I have just wanted the world to stop for a minute. But after this weekend I’m ready to join the universe again.”
“It was great to meet others and listen to the stories and get guidance. Was I anxious? You bet! More Confident now? I sure am and looking to a better future.”
This workshop starts on Friday night for dinner, then we meet again on the Saturday for a full day, with plenty of breaks and delicious food and drinks to get you through. If you have any questions or want to find out more please contact Sarah Feagan on 0490 132 604 or at firstname.lastname@example.org