2018 Adult Retreat
August 24 @ 4:00 pm - August 26 @ 5:00 pm
Join Living Positive Victoria for our annual Adult Retreat in picturesque Lorne.
The full weekend retreat is a safe and confidential space for women and heterosexual men living with HIV and their partners. It is a great opportunity to recharge, relax and connect with others over shared experiences. The weekend includes fun group activities and a trip down the Great Ocean Road.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Accommodation (Friday night to Sunday morning)
- All meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch)
- All group activities and entertainment
- The cost of the retreat is free however; a $50 refundable deposit is required to hold your spot
- Transport from Southbank is available to those who do not have access to a car
- Space is limited. Preference will go to those who have not attended the retreat in the past
Register below and use the password ‘fun’